Thursday, October 29, 2009

Call and Response


Here are some of the most interesting responses I got from the ads I posted. I posed as different genders, looking for different "things." I'm not posting their photos or email addresses, but if you are interested in any, contact me.

1. "hey im not the slightest bit gay and have never done this b4 but im as horny as horny can be! i live in encinitas if you are up for coming over here and must be discreet..."

2. "i am real, d/d free, respectful, educated, BAchelors degree in film production and a minor in business and psychology .
what would you like to know about me? my sexual interests are easy. i love sex. i am clean, i always use protection, unless requested not to. i can meet days only, but please dont hold that against me."

3. "my dick when from hard to soft at the thought that u might by a man."

4. "I DO LIKE MY ASS EATEN BALLS SUCKED DOUBLE B.J AND YES I GO 9 INCHES
DEEP IN ASSES, I DO FUCK SUB BOYS BUT ONLY WHEN A WOMAN IS INVOLVED AS
WELL "

5. "Some of us are always available. ;-) I'm off today and tomorrow, some of my guys work from home, so they're available too. I'm bi-curious, but not with my guys. Let's say if we meet you two and me I'm open to almost anything, but with my group I can do just a little bit. ;-)"

6. "im into getting you just have to be gentle. im a str8 dude, but i love the way cock feels"

7. "Would lov to hear You moan.....like masc guys out in public and sub bttm boy in the bedroom. That u?"

8. "I am honestly str8 but just curious and just want to get the curiosity out of the way...
No insertion into my mouth or ass... like i said, this is my first, and if i like, then maybe we'll break it in..."

9. "I am 6'4", 200 lbs, an aggressive top who appreciates the curves of a woman and the yearnings of a boy"

10. "really want to find a girl that i 'come home to' and find her blowing my friend. I get pissed and rape you both. nothing too rough. I fuck him in the ass hard and then rape your ass and slap you around for being such a slut. I have the friend, he's a tight indian kid about 5'7 155 lbs. "

11. "perfer rubber but raw only with cleaning tools, like disinfecting liquid and need to shower good.."

12." i never met a ts in real but saw many on the web and i am curious to see how meetingn one and talking to one in person "

13. "im str8 and top women normally but with a girl like u i prefer u too fuck me good nd be a top..although i can verse. raw or rubbers really depends on the vibe."

14. "so i am a str8 guy, who recently discovered he'd really like to suck some good cock... and what's better then a cock attached to a beautiful girl, right? nothing, i say, nothing is better."

15. "straight, slim latino guy here. I just want to suck a cock very badly but i don't like guys. "

16. "Im the type that if a woman gets involved in a mans conversation, she just needs to stay out of it because it aint her place to be involved in a mans circle or conversation. Im from Turkey and have my temper at times and not afraid to show it. Here is my picture and hope to hear from you."

17. "I'm not a fag and will only fuck something very passiable with tits and fat ass. "

18. "My gf is half black and seriously hot with insame sex appeal so you know that i have to represent.. hahaha shes no joke! So tell me all you want.."

19. "ill let a guy suck me, if u can prove d/d free raw not big on ass eating"

20. "I need a girl or $"

21. "I am clean and I top raw and bottom with condoms."

22. "I will eat a girls ass but not a guys...I will get fucked like I said,if the guys cool..but girls have to be present..."

23. "I want you to be my aunt that wants to fuck with me but i never knew...."

1 comment: